Last updated and effective: March 26, 2021
reFit Systems GmbH
When you visit our website
When you access our website, information is automatically collected by reFit or the web hosting provider. This information, also referred to as server log files, is of a general nature and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
Among other things, the information from the page from which you accessed our website is collected: name of the website, if applicable file or subpage, date, amount of data, web browser and web browser version, operating system, the domain name of your Internet provider, the so-called referrer URL.
Without this data, it would not be technically possible to deliver and display the contents of the website. In this respect, the collection of the data is mandatory. In addition, we use anonymous information for statistical purposes. They help us to optimize the offer and the technology. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data or the log files is Art. 6 para. 1(f) GDPR.
When you contact us
If you contact reFit by e-mail or through the website, the information you provide (in particular your e-mail address) will be processed exclusively to communicate with you. In this case, the processing of your data is based on your (implied) consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(a) GDPR.
When you interact with us through social media
If you interact with reFit via social networks (YouTube, Linked.in, Xing, Facebook), reFit may view the data you provide on the respective platform. This includes your name and possible personal details within the posts you have made on the platform. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1(a) GDPR.
How we store your data
Unless otherwise stated, reFit stores personal data only for as long as it is required to fulfill contractual or legal obligations. Thereafter, we delete personal data, unless we still need the data until the expiry of the statutory limitation period for evidence purposes for civil law claims or because we are required to under applicable law.
- You have the right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3
- You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to demand that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR unless there is a legal obligation to the contrary.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to receive any personal data you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to someone else in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR.
- You have the right to object to the future processing of your data at any time pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR. Such objection may be made in particular against processing for direct marketing purposes.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR.
Contact – Bavarian Data Protection Authority
Bavarian Data Protection Authority (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
Fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300
Our website may offer a newsletter. If this is the case, you will need to provide us with your email address to receive our newsletter. In this case, the processing of your data is based on your (implied) consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(a) GDPR. You can terminate the subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to this end in the newsletter.
Links and references to other internet sites
This website contains links to other websites. Please reFit is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other internet sites. We recommend that all visitors, when leaving our site, inform themselves about the respective privacy statements of the other Internet sites they visit.
In addition, this site refers to reFit’s presence in social networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. We have no control over their use of personal data which may also take place outside the scope of European data protection laws. For details, please refer to the privacy policies of the respective providers:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Changes to this policy